Go-To Skincare Review


After reading so many great things about the Go-To Skincare range I decided to purchase a couple of things. I got the 'very useful face cream' and the 'face hero'.
The Face Hero is a lightweight face oil that everyone raves about, so I was super excited to put this little hero onto my skin. It contains 10 plant and nut oils, vitamins, anti-oxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. 
To use the Face Hero you apply about 5 drops after cleansing, but before the face cream. 
The Very Useful Face Cream is a lightweight moisturiser that defends the skin against premature ageing. In this tube it goodness, it contains Amla Berry, which is known to have 30x more anti-oxidants than oranges. Bingo! 

After using these two face products for only 3 days, my skin had a healthy glow and was as smooth as a babies butt. It also really helped with the pores on my nose and I now have zero pimples! 

To say that I'm impressed is an understatement. I'm gobsmacked with how good these products are. 
And the fact that they are all natural is absolutely amazing! 

Next on my list is the Exfoliating Swipeys. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment