Frank Body Lip Scrub and Lip Balm Duo Review


Don't you just hate winter!? I know I do, especially when your lips go all dry and flaky. 
So this is why I decided to try Frank Body's Lip Scrub and Lip Balm Duo. I've always struggled to find lip balm that I love, some even tend to dry my lips out even more. 
I wear a lot of lipstick, so it's extremely important to me that I have nice smooth lips. 

This is why I decided to give this Lip Scrub and Lip Balm Duo a go. Frank Body's words are 'scrub away chapped lips before smoothing on my petroleum free lip balm'.

The main ingredients in the lip scrub are ground robusta coffee and coffee seed oil, raw sugar, macadamia oil and ethically sourced beeswax. 
The first thing I noticed upon opening the lip scrub was the coffee smell. Omg it was amazing! I felt like I was rubbing coffee into my lips and all I wanted to do was eat it! haha 
I used the scrub in the shower and as soon as I rinsed it off, my lips felt instantly softer. I couldn't stop rubbing them together. 


Then as I was getting into bed I put on the lip balm. This also smelt absolutely amazing and I also noticed that it wasn't greasy nor sticky. It felt really good on my lips straight away. 

When I woke up in the morning I really did notice how softer my lips were and honestly my lipstick went on easier and lasted all day, without flaking. 
I've now been using this duo for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it. If you're a coffee addict like myself then I suggest you buy this straight away! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment