Hi Smile Review


For months I've been trying to decide on what teeth whitening kit I should get. There was so many things to take into consideration. Eg. how much will it cost, how much time does it take up, 
is it safe, is it easy to use, etc. 
So I decided to go with Hi Smile. I got the ultimate pack bundle for $130 which includes the teeth whitening kit, coconut mouthwash and the teeth whitening pen. 
What you do is apply the gel into the mouth guard, attach it to the LED light and put it in your mouth for 10 minutes. It beeps when your 10 minutes is up, which I thought was pretty handy so you don't have to time it yourself. 
It was honestly very simple to use which I was very impressed with. 
After finishing all the gels in the kit (I was using them every night) I did notice a slight difference and improvement of the whiteness of my teeth. However I wouldn't say I would buy this product again, especially for the price. 
So if you have any suggestions for some other whitening products please let me know! :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment