Table of Plenty Mini Rice Cakes Review


I'm always struggling to find healthier snacks for those days when I do feel like something a little bit sweet (which isn't that often). Because I don't tend to eat sugar I really struggle because everything is just too sweet. However I came across 
these Table of Plenty Mini Dark Chocolate Rice Cakes. They are crunchy wholegrain rice cakes topped with dark chocolate. They are gluten free and have only 16 calories per cake. 
I feel in love with them straight away. They are ultra light and the perfect little snack for when you need a sweet hit, without being too bad for you. The dark chocolate wasn't sickly and the crunchy wholegrain rice went really well with it. 
After one you are satisfied, which is great because you know it was only 16 calories. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment