Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review


I'm a sucker for a new lipstick and when I found out Priceline had 50% off Revlon cosmetics I couldn't wait to get my hands on their new Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. 
I went with the colour 'Hd Love' which is a red shade. 
Revlon say that it is "Lightweight, high definition, velvety matte colour. Moisturizing, velvety feel. 100% wax0-free, gel formula."

I absolutely love the look of matte lipsticks, however a lot of matte lipsticks can dry my lips out and they go all flaky, which isn't a look that I want! 

After applying the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor for the first time this morning, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It was amazing and after going on their webiste I realised that a feature of the lipcolor was the creamy mango and whipped vanilla fragrance. That ticked a box straight away. 
When I was applying it, I really noticed how it literally just glided on. I thought to myself, how the heck is this going to go matte, because it went on that smoothly. 
After applying it and leaving it for under a minute, sure enough it did go matte and I was so impressed! The colour and the feel of it was everything I could have wished for. 
By lunchtime it was still on my lips and not once did it go dry! 
I'm actually so impressed with this lipcolor and I cannot wait to get more colours! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment