Lulu and Lipstick Brush Set Review


I was reading my favourite magazine one day 'The Collective' and came across an article about the website Lulu and Lipstick. Lulu and Lipstick is a Australian beauty website stocking unique and hard to find beauty brands from around the World. After having a little suss of the website and releasing everything was very well priced I was excited 
to try something. I needed new brushes so I thought I would give the Lulu and Lipstick brush set a go. The set is $120, it's a 12 piece set which includes a powder brush, angle blush brush, foundation brush, stippling brush, concealer brush, angle liner brush, flat liner brush, lulu's lip brush, small shader, oval shadow, pointed liner and crease shadow. 
The first thing that attracted me to this set was the beautiful pink case the brushes come in. How handy for storage and travelling! 
The brushes are cruelty free and vegan. So really what more could you ask for?! 
When I received the set I couldn't believe how soft all the brushes were. I couldn't wait to get started using them on my face. 
I've used a lot of makeup brushes in my time and honestly these have been the best by far. Super soft and I honestly think I use less product because the brushes are just that good. 
If you need new brushes then I totally recommended trying these babies! Plus what girl doesn't like pink ;) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment