The Beauty Chef - Glow Inner Beauty Powder Review


I've read lots of information about the Beauty Chef over the last couple of months. This powder is a blend of certified natural and organic ingredients to nourish and enhance the skin from the inside, giving your skin a healthy glow on the outside. 
Twenty years of research by Carla Oates "The Beauty Chef" has gone into this product, 
so naturally I was super excited to try it out. I read the ingredient list as soon as I received it and I could understand everything! No nasties in it at all. 
I've been using it for about a week now and I'm already impressed with how my skin looks and feels. It does actually have more of a 'glow' to it and it's actually super soft to touch! I cannot wait to see what it is like in a about another 3 weeks time. 

For a 150g jar of this it is $59.95. At first I thought it was maybe a little bit pricey, but after reading the ingredient list and seeing how much you get, I don't think it's pricey at all. I actually think it's great value for money! 

I seriously recommend trying this if you want that magazine 'glow' for your skin! 

This isn't the only product that is made by the Beauty Chef, so I will be buying the other products for sure and seeing how they are. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment