KOJA Review


I love finding new health food finds and Koja would have to be one of my favourite finds. Koja do breakfast toppers and salad toppers. After reading the ingredients list I was god dam excited to try Koja, no preservatives or nasties in these babies! Trying to decide what to get was a tough decision. I ended up getting the Daily Breakfast Topper. 
The ingredients in it are organic almonds, cashews, organic pumpkin seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic white mulberries, goji berries, organic cacao powder, organic mesquite powder, dried strawberry powder and organic cinnamon. 
What's not to love about that ingredient list?! 
I tried this breakfast topper with some yoghurt and boy oh boy I was impressed! It tasted absolutely delicious and I love how the ingredients are whole, so you can actually see what you're eating and know that there is no nasties in it! 
Honestly you can put this on just about anything, yoghurt, porridge or you could eat it just as it is for an afternoon snack. 
These breakfast topper's are now going to be a staple in my pantry. Not only are they healthy, they are so so easy to eat. Perfect for a busy lifestyle. 
I cannot wait to try the rest of Koja's range. Including the salad toppers, they sound AMAZING! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment