Pana Chocolate Review


I try to stay away from sugar, but sometimes you feel like something a bit sweet, especially when you've had the flu all week. So that's why I thought I would try Pana Chocolate. These little babies are made of 60% raw cacao with pure essential peppermint oil. 
They are raw, organic, handmade, low in GI, no dairy, no soy, gluten free and no refined sugar. So pretty much as healthy as chocolate gets really. Plus the packaging is just gorgeous, so theres nothing not to like about Pana Chocolate. 
They come in a range of flavours such as nuts, rose, orange, coconut and goji and the list goes on. I decided to go with the mint because who the heck doesn't like mint?! 
And am I glad I made that decision. It is absolutely delicious! So smooth and so much flavour, without being sickly sweet. Much better than your standard chocolate that you buy from supermarkets. 
Next on my list I think will be the coconut and goji! YUM


0 comments:

Post a Comment