3 More Inches Shampoo Review


Do you want soft, glowing hair?! Then I suggest you try this amazing shampoo. I've tried just  about every good quality shampoo on the market and to be honest this is one of the best. My hair has never been softer! 
At the moment I'm only using the shampoo, as I need to finish off the remainder of my other conditioner (one day I'll finish a shampoo and conditioner at the same time). So I can't wait to see the results when I do start using the 3 More Inches conditioner along side the shampoo. I'll have hair like they do on the commercials! (hopefully haha) 
This shampoo has naturally derived cashmere proteins and gentle cleansing agents to help clean the hair and keep it supple, shiny and soft. 

I use heating tools on my hair everyday, so I've always invested in good quality shampoo's, as my hair means the world to me. 
And this 3 More Inches shampoo not only leaves my hair feeling soft, it helps protect it from heat styling as well. 
So it's pretty much pretty the God of the shampoo world. 

Also available in the 3 More Inches range is a pre wash treatment and their conditioner. Obviously when all of these products are used together it will give even better results. 
So as soon as my other conditioner has run out, I'll be running to Mecca to purchase the 3 More Inches pre wash treatment and the conditioner. 

2 comments:

  1. does it actually do what it says? does it really help your hair grow 3 more inches ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say my hair exactly grew. However I did feel healthier, so that would help with growing :)

      Delete