Bake Mixes Review


I thought I would give Bake Mixes a go. It was a tough decision deciding what to buy, but I ended up deciding on the Cacao-Chip Muesli Bars. I'm extremely happy I picked them because I am so happy with how they turned out! They are extremely easy to make, even the most basic cooks will be able to whip these babies up! Oh and did I mention that they taste delicious?! 

All you need to add is coconut oil and either honey or maple syrup. This also means that you will only need to use one bowl. Yay! Who likes dishes?!

Bake Mixes are suitable for vegan's, people with egg allergies and people with dairy allergies. All the ingredients that are used in the mixes are organic. 
I will be buying more of these mixes for sure! Now I just need to decide what will be next on the list. I'm thinking I'll try out the Cacao-Chip Chia & Oat cookies. Yum! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment