BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Review


I know highlighters and skin perfector's have been around for a long time now. But I've never got around to purchasing one. Mainly because what one do I buy?! There's so many on the market and they all have mixed reviews. Anyway I finally got my act together and decided to give the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector a go. I got it in the 'moonstone' as that seemed to be the go to for people with fairer skin. 
This skin perfector is SPF 20+ and has fine particles of iridescent shimmer to reflect the light, giving you an amazing glow. 

To use it, I mixed some in with my foundation and boy oh boy was I impressed. It gave my skin a healthy glow, but didn't make it look oily. 
After mixing it in with my foundation I had a little bit left over so I put some in the corners of my eye's and across my cheekbones. 
I was so happy with the results, I just couldn't stop looking in the mirror while the sun was shining on my face! haha
This is now a staple beauty product of mine! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment