Crown Metropol Melbourne Review

When I go away I always try to stay at nice hotels. Because I believe that if you're on a holiday you should completely enjoy it. Why go away if you have to stay somewhere where you're not comfortable with?! 
This weekend I was in Melbourne, VIC, Australia and I stayed at the 5 star Crown Metropol. 

The building from the outside looks amazing, black glass and just looks extremely classy. 
As soon as you walk into the foyer you feel at home. The staff are dressed well and are always smiling.
I checked in and was lucky enough to get a room on the 19th floor. The view of the city was amazing and the room itself was extremely spacious. I was impressed. 
The bathroom was my favourite part of the room. So much room and the lighting was great. Which is a bonus for us girlies when we are doing our makeup! 
The toilet and shower were in separate little doors, which I just adored! 

The bed was a queen sized bed, with a super soft comfortable mattress. I slept like a baby! 

There is absolutely nothing that I didn't like out this room. I would be back in a flash if I could! 

Not only are the rooms great, the services are just as great. The pool is on the 27th floor and the view of the city is breathtaking. 

On the 28th floor is the sky bar. With views of the Yarra and the City, it's a great place to have a nibble and something to drink. 

Everything you need is in the Crown Metropol! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment