Refined Sugar Free Lemon Muffins


I don't eat sugar, so I'm always looking for new recipes to create. The other day I stumbled across wholefoodsimply.com and fell in love. All the recipes are super easy and require only a handful of ingredients. I've always found that hard with eating healthy, so many recipes require you to buy the whole health food shop and spend an entire weeks wage just to create one thing. 
So I was over the moon when I came across wholefoodsimply.com. 
I decided to go with these lemon muffins to create first, as I had all the ingredients in the house. With only 8 ingredients, I was surprised with the amount flavour these little babies had. I loved that you could really taste the lemon, but it wasn't overpowering. Having the half cup of yoghurt in it was really nice for a bit of change as well. 
They were extremely easy to make and delicious! 
I cannot wait to make something else this week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment