12 Health Berry Protein Muffin Mix Review


I've used 12 Health muffin mixes before, but I've never tried this berry protein muffin mix. 
Boy oh boy, was I missing out. This mix is filled with Goji Berries, Blueberries and Inca Berries. 
I was impressed with how many berries came in the mix. Normally with these types of mixes, you don't get that many berries. So I was ecstatic when I opened up the mix to find so many. 
These muffins are the 12 Health vanilla base, with the added berries. 
I absolutely loved them. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up. The berries give them a nice sweet hint, which is perfect if you feel like something sweet without eating any sugar. 
Not only do these taste amazing, they are super simple to make. All you need at home is Almond Milk, 2 Eggs and Coconut Oil. Mix it all together and you're done! 
Finally something healthy that doesn't have 100 ingredients and take hours to make. 
I'll be ordering more of these mixes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment