Aesop Rind Concentrate Body Balm Review


I've always had trouble with my skin. I get eczema on my arms and my back always seems to have pimples pop up on it. I've tried so many different body moisturisers and have spent so much money along the way, but until the other week nothing seemed to work properly. That was until I thought I would give Aesop a go. For some reason I had never given Aesop a chance, don't ask me why! I wish I had tried it earlier. 

The first thing I noticed about this rind concentrate body balm was the smell. I opened the lid and I felt like I was in a field of oranges on a sunny day. It smells that good people would probably try it eat it if they didn't know it was body balm.

After my shower, while my skin was still damp I massaged this beautiful smelling citrus balm all over my body and the first thing I noticed was that a little bit goes a long way! Not only that, it wasn't greasy at all. There's nothing worse than greasy body balms, some of the ones I have tried makes you want to take a shower after you put them on, just to get the greasy feeling off your body. But not this Aesop one! 

After only a few days of using this body balm, I noticed my arms and back were the smoothest they have ever been. 
That has never happened to me before, so naturally I was over the moon with excitement. 
Now after a couple weeks of using this miracle body balm, my skin is silky smooth and I won't have a problem wearing sleeveless tops in summer (that's when my eczema used to get bad on some days). 

The next thing on my list from Aesop is their body cleansers. 
I will let you know how I go with them very soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment