Ecoya Fig & Cassis Candle Review


To say that I'm addicted to candles is an understatement. I'm always on the lookout for a new scent and or brand. I find the hardest thing with candles is finding one that smells good while it burns. So many of them smell delicious in the jar, but then you burn them and you can't smell a thing. Which is extremely disappointing. 
And that is why I love Glasshouse candles so much! When they burn the smell goes through the whole house. 

For some unknown reason I had never tried Ecoya candles, don't ask me why. I always said I was going to buy one, but never got around to it. Anyway the other day I finally decided to purchase this Ecoya Fig & Cassis candle. 
As soon as I opened the lid I loved the earthy fig smell that was perfectly balanced out with the cassis. 
Now for the most important part, burning it! 
After about 5 minutes of burning time I could start to smell the scent drifting through the house. I was super excited. Not many candles do it! 
Within about 15 minutes the scent had gone the whole house and smelt amazing! It's such a fresh scent that had me wishing for summer to hurry up! 

I'm so glad I finally tried Ecoya candles, because I will be buying more. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment